Are you guys still mining?

themonkii

Community Manager
Staff member
Jun 14, 2018
Mining is what got me into the crypto game, and I'm rarely using my rigs anymore.

What about you guys? If so, what are you running, and at what?

TecScout

Staff member
Aug 23, 2018
Germany
I do not have a mining farm unfortunately. At the moment I do not mine with my PC because the new Tomb raider has appeared and next week comes the new Assassins Creed.

Well, gamer

Otherwise I use my GTX 1070 for it. But is only interesting at the beginning when the difficulty in mining is still easy

Sep 18, 2018
Me, I don't mine as I don't have high specs to start with. Maybe in the future if I will be given the chance to become successful and can buy the rigs needed to start mining and also if I will be knowledgeable enough to start it.

Sep 17, 2018
I still mine everyday. I'll either get into a new coin really fast and mine a bunch for a few days, regardless of the potential. But if the potential is there ill keep mining it until I feel like I have mined enough of it. Not worried about paying electricity as I don't care about "profit" as almost everything "profits" just not a lot. It still technically pays itself off in time.

syclone

Sep 11, 2018
I stopped mining long ago. Even back in 2014 I don't think it made sense to mine at your house with 11 cents per kilawat hour. So no more mining for me.

Sep 14, 2018
Nowadays, mining costs a lot of money, especially electricity. So instead of mining I choose to buy coin that I believe in its development.

knsops

Aug 22, 2018
Hardly mining, with the cost of electricity here coupled with the short relevant lifespan OF GPUS AND THE EXORBITANT COST..
:(:poop:

Aug 22, 2018
I mine just because I enjoy it for some reason but it's clearly not profitable atm. So I just have a couple of 1070s going 24/7 because more than that would not be reasonable, electricty being quite pricy over here (France).

Sep 16, 2018
Barley now with 70ksols on the network. It is awesome to see this coin explode like it has. This team is IMO is the best I've seen!