Bitcoin at $3000

Aug 22, 2018
There are 2 causes:
1. Bitmain lose money, interpreted to be around $ 740 million USD
2. To pay for this burden, they must sell BTC, so today DUMP
Bitmain lost ALOT more than 740 million, that was the number BEFORE the hash war started. It's probably more like 2 billions now (that's a pure guess I have no idea how much they actually lost and they keep losing by the minute anyway).

Some people who know what they're talking about consider a price as low as $1500 for Bitcoin but I have no expertise in trading myself so I will not make any guess.

Last edited:

themonkii

Community Manager
Staff member
Jun 14, 2018
It has been pretty violent the last few weeks. Many people have lost a ton of money, but the only thing we can do is remain focused on our task at hand - making $Genx a contender for when the next bull market takes place.

We're in this for the long haul guys! Keep the faith!

Aug 22, 2018
It has been pretty violent the last few weeks. Many people have lost a ton of money, but the only thing we can do is remain focused on our task at hand - making $Genx a contender for when the next bull market takes place.

Well said @themonkii

Just that many people simply don't have this long term mindset. This is detrimental for their own portfolio and the whole crypto industry.

And in some cases, people have thrown in the towel as the pressure is becoming more and more difficult to sustain financially

Aug 22, 2018
Did BTC hit really $3000 on one exchange today?

The places I checked had a low just above $3200.

I am asking because I putted a trigger for me to buy under $3000 ;-)

Low for low now, I prefer it drops even a little bit more to give the chance to buy LOL!

Aug 12, 2018

Yep. this is really the only saving grace about this prolonged bear run with crashes. All of these crappy project ICO coins have taken a bath. It's projects like Genx, where people keep grinding and keep moving forward and will be way ahead of the game when the market sees brighter days.

Sep 13, 2018
incredible to see the Btc below $ 3000 again, these last weeks have been hard for everyone, all of us in this market have lost, but I am pleased to see Genesis stable with respect to the other Altcoin, and in turn more accessible to the new investors, with patience and perseverance we will see Genesis on the new wave.

themonkii

Community Manager
Staff member
Jun 14, 2018
Did BTC hit really $3000 on one exchange today?

The places I checked had a low just above $3200.

I am asking because I putted a trigger for me to buy under $3000 ;-)

Low for low now, I prefer it drops even a little bit more to give the chance to buy LOL!
I didn't see that. Test of $3224 is the lowest I've seen.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2018
The worrying thing is that we're not even sure if we have seen the worst of it yet or if there is more down to come in terms of red. My only consolation is that i tend not to hold btc at all, only when i need to use it. I'm either foolish or smart :), although it does work for me. I just need to do better with my investments :alien:.

Nov 11, 2018
What do you think of this? Is it really going to be $1000? or it is going to bounce back anytime soon?
I think the price of Bitcoin will not touch $1000.
This is the biggest price decline in the history of BTC when the price reached $ 20k.
There will be many investors who lose their money in exchange if the BTC price drops again below $ 3000.
to date, Bitcoin is still strong at a price of $3,636.06