Genesis BCT Signatures

themonkii

Community Manager
Staff member
Jun 14, 2018
Hey guys!

Happy to announce that we're ready to share a chance for you to show some $GENX pride on the Bitcointalk forums.

Sporting the signature is not mandatory, unless you're participating in the Signature Campaign.

Stay tuned for more upcoming news!

Special thanks to both @phucdigan and @ssowellsvt for their amazing work on this!!

Attachments

Last edited:

PepperD

Sep 17, 2018
Wow, this is impressive, I guess I missed out on this bounty. Anyways am looking forward to the commencement of the Signature campaign.

Donny0277

Sep 18, 2018
I agree, while I would wear Signature, maybe not many people might do this too. I suggest to create a complete bounty thread to reward participant who wear Genx Signature commensurate to their ranks and trust me many would come join.

themonkii

Community Manager
Staff member
Jun 14, 2018
I agree, while I would wear Signature, maybe not many people might do this too. I suggest to create a complete bounty thread to reward participant who wear Genx Signature commensurate to their ranks and trust me many would come join.
We are just posting it now for those that wish to support the project, spread the word, and hopefully increase the value of the coins we've been freely airdropping them for the last few weeks.

It is not mandatory, but helps.

in2Dip

Sep 22, 2018
Great work Monkii. I would suggest making this mandatory at some point soon. i would wear one right now but unfortunately, recent bct changes mean i’m not allowed until I get at least 1 merit to get Jr.Member rank. Signatures will surely bring us a lot of new supporters.

seopro1001

Aug 22, 2018
It is great to see that but because of the changing rules of bitcointalk, there are many accounts are dropped to the newbie and can't wear the signature, I'm one of them. But how do you think if we wear signature on bitcoingarden or altcointalk forum? I think it's also good to spread Genesis to the world.

By the way, I sent you a message, please check it @themonkii

Keeping Up

Aug 24, 2018
Thanks for releasing the signatures...
Who knows even if there isn't any personal rewards to be gained in wearing it there may still be people who are wiiling to do so....
😎

Abhijit

Sep 20, 2018
It is great to see that but because of the changing rules of bitcointalk, there are many accounts are dropped to the newbie and can't wear the signature, I'm one of them. But how do you think if we wear signature on bitcoingarden or altcointalk forum? I think it's also good to spread Genesis to the world.

By the way, I sent you a message, please check it @themonkii
I have also the same problem, drop down to newbie again, can't wear the signatures,
but the teams are doing an amazing job, promoting all the way you can, appreciate a lot

ssowellsvt

Genesis Project Manager
Staff member
Jun 14, 2018
USA
genesisnetwork.io
There will be a signature campaign, but not just yet. If you wear the signature now, it's because you believe in the project :D Once the campaign opens, then we'll start registrations for that.

TCF

Oct 3, 2018
These signatures have become beautiful and attractive, are very colorful which demonstrates the commitment of creating them...
In relation to use, will there be rewards for this?
Or is it now something to strengthen and spread the word? I'm likely to use that signature. (y)

juli50

Aug 23, 2018
Nice, I think I will join this bounty when its ready, my signature is ocuppied for like 2 weeks but then I will join, thanks for the information themonkii!

ani4

Sep 28, 2018
strange, I tried to add signature to my profile, but my old sig is missing and there appears to be no way of adding a new one, anyone know why?

phucdigan

Aug 16, 2018
strange, I tried to add signature to my profile, but my old sig is missing and there appears to be no way of adding a new one, anyone know why?
Do you have a problem with signature of any member rank?
If you can, please post a screenshot when you put the signature with the error that you encounter, I will find out and fix.
Best regards.