genesis to shift from pow to pos

Sep 11, 2018
The stake is an exquisite option, we must wait to see how things develop in the project, for sure what happens will be the best guys.

in2Dip

Sep 22, 2018
Yea and apparently the MN requirement is 750K.
That is correct, MN’s will require 750K GenX coins. Someone did a rough calculation on a post I saw which implies less than 100 MN’s based on current supply. It also mentioned shared master nodes, which will hopefully be an option for us little guys. Luckily for me, I can earn more through the signature campaign which i’m Very happy to be part of.

Nov 11, 2018
I am hoping genesis would be a pos coin too because i am not a miner and i want to earn more genesis coin in my wallet by staking thru vps. Hope this will be implemented soon.
So do I, besause the POS is really much better for our ecology and additional it's a possibility to get some passive income for small people.

Aug 27, 2018
Yup that really helps to people who doesn't have a mining rigs changing phase from pow to PoS proof-of-stake just simply have genx in their desktop wallets and we could stake genx.

themonkii

Community Manager
Staff member
Jun 14, 2018
Just so everyone is clear - this will be a hybrid coin - combining Proof of Stake and Proof of Work. We wont be dropping PoW when PoS is implemented - they will work together.

With that said, we know you're all eager for it! :)