GenX Signature campaign final week

Sep 22, 2018
7 weeks of the campaign has already passed and we are now in the final week.
I will miss getting those 3K GenX on a weekly basis :(.
We know that there will be other bounties to come soon but I almost wish that this campaign doesn’t come to an end just yet.

How are you guys feeling about this?

Aug 12, 2018
It's been super nice. The team has been so generous. Really, for what has had to be done, I've been able to accumulate more GENX than any other project.. some of which I spend months and month of time and effort on/with. I think this one will have the biggest payoff too considering the team behind it :)

Sep 22, 2018
As far as the sig campaign is concerned, It has been a smooth ride for me and most of us, as the sig campaign's payout has been very prompt and the amount is generous.

I think I can safely say that I speak for all of us who took part in this campaign, that it is a great initiative from the GenX team and we all looking forward to participate in whatever bounty come next.

Aug 13, 2018
Luckily, i haven't missed a single week of signature campaign since it started. Infact, i was the first person to join :geek::geek:. It'll be hard not to see the 5K drop into my wallet on Tuesdays but hey, GenX is still very cheap at between 17 - 20 sats the past few days. I have bought and keep buying as much as i can afford because i believe in the project alot. I'm sure that there will be many other bounties and opportunities for us all to win/earn more GenX.

Sep 17, 2018
Luckily, i haven't missed a single week of signature campaign since it started. Infact, i was the first person to join :geek::geek:. It'll be hard not to see the 5K drop into my wallet on Tuesdays but hey, GenX is still very cheap at between 17 - 20 sats the past few days. I have bought and keep buying as much as i can afford because i believe in the project alot. I'm sure that there will be many other bounties and opportunities for us all to win/earn more GenX.

Same here @Ilyfee, and it all went smooth as silk from the team. On my way to POS.

Sep 11, 2018
These weeks have gone by very quickly, in fact the project has a very good focus, despite the adversities of the market, everything continues to flow and improve, these are the things that make a project great.

Aug 22, 2018
so sad news.... I would love to see it continuing for numerous of weeks.
Loved as well to get the amount every single week.
I was fortunate enough to even get the signature a few weeks before the campaign started and was wearing it proudly.

I guess, there will be other forms of airdrop to make this community thrive!
Just that the amounts rewarded each week were really significant and we will miss them!

thanks a lot team!

Sep 22, 2018
I think I will continue to wear the sig with or without the reward...

Current market situation no point to get involved with other projects. If BTC don't recover I think 99 out of 100 new coins will die.

Just my 2 GenX worth.