GENX Signature Campaign

themonkii

Community Manager
Staff member
Jun 14, 2018
We have come up with the following for our 8 week long Signature Campaign! Here is YOUR chance to fill your bags with $GENX coins just in time for Christmas!
Hurry up, and join now - we will only be accepting 100 people week to week.

Rates & Rules

Jr. Member - 3000 $GENX/wk
• Wear the Jr. signature on Bitcointalk
• 5 Posts to BCT per week
- 3 weekly BCT posts must be made in our ANN page
- 2 weekly BCT posts must be done outside our ANN page (not off-topic)
• 3 Posts to Official Forum per week​

Member - 4000 $GENX/wk
• Wear the Member signature on Bitcointalk
• 5 Posts to BCT per week
- 3 weekly BCT posts must be made in our ANN page
- 2 weekly BCT posts must be done outside our ANN page (not off-topic)
• 2 Posts to Official Forum per week​

Full Member - 5000 $GENX/wk
• Wear the Full/Sr. Member signature on Bitcointalk
• 4 Posts to BCT per week

Sr. Member - 6000 $GENX/wk
• Wear the Full/Sr. Member signature on Bitcointalk
• 4 Posts to BCT per week

Hero Member - 7500 $GENX/wk
• Wear the Hero/Legendary Member signature on Bitcointalk
• 3 Posts to BCT per week

Legendary Member - 9000 $GENX/wk
• Wear the Hero/Legendary Member signature on Bitcointalk
• 3 Posts to BCT per week
• 1 Posts to Official Forum per week​

Registration Form: https://goo.gl/ScofyZ
Registration Status/Tracker: https://goo.gl/GSWQNp

Promote this campaign by giving the following an RT:

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2018
Great to see that the signature campaign is off to a start. @themonkii I've applied now but i used an address specifically for signature campaign rewards, presumably there isn't a problem with this? I like to keep track of the source of my coins.

themonkii

Community Manager
Staff member
Jun 14, 2018
Great to see that the signature campaign is off to a start. @themonkii I've applied now but i used an address specifically for signature campaign rewards, presumably there isn't a problem with this? I like to keep track of the source of my coins.
Yeah, no issues

Aug 13, 2018
@MolecularMan, no it started yesterday. First week is from 15/10 to 21/10, payments will be made on Tuesdays for the previous week. That's my understanding. The thing is though, the tracker hasn't been updated yet so we can't tell who's in or not and whether the starting 'post count' has already been noted. By the way, if you are full member, the signature has been updated slightly for better legibility.

themonkii

Community Manager
Staff member
Jun 14, 2018
@MolecularMan, no it started yesterday. First week is from 15/10 to 21/10, payments will be made on Tuesdays for the previous week. That's my understanding. The thing is though, the tracker hasn't been updated yet so we can't tell who's in or not and whether the starting 'post count' has already been noted. By the way, if you are full member, the signature has been updated slightly for better legibility.
This is correct - It has started, and first payments will be made this coming Tuesday (21/10). It goes Sunday - Sunday each week.

Sep 11, 2018
Hi guys, how are you doing? I already made the change of my signature, there is still a very good opportunity for many more to wear the elegant signature of Genx! This is undoubtedly a great strategy on the part of the team, I like how they are taking things in the project, little by little people are going to buy and buy more GENX, the great team they have is fabulous!

Aug 22, 2018
All updated - lots of spots still available!
sorry to ask, what do you mean by "all updated"?

I am surprised that there are still a lot of spots available. The rewards are really really significant!

Could we make a twitter campaign to create some awareness to the signature campaign,
as we did for the airdrops?

themonkii

Community Manager
Staff member
Jun 14, 2018