Half-dollar by year end?

clipman77

Nov 4, 2018
We need to be more realistic in the forecasts, for example, I will be happy with the price of a hundred satoshi, I think that the market will be able to give us such a price.

Aug 13, 2018
We need to be more realistic in the forecasts, for example, I will be happy with the price of a hundred satoshi, I think that the market will be able to give us such a price.
Agreed. Of course, it'll be great if we were to reach that $0.5 in such a short amount of time. Realistically, i doubt very much that we can achieve such by year end. Been stable at around 10 sats for some time now, as time goes on, with new features and development, 100 sats would be a realistic next step before we start looking at multiple hundreds.

Oct 21, 2018
Guys, you gotta be realistic. This project is for several years. I think that nothing will change by the end of the year. In such a short period of time, the growth can be x2, no more.

Nov 11, 2018
I like coins that can be mined, Many exchanges will increase trading volume, I hope coin GENX will rise to $ 0.2 by the end of the year.;)

meanwords

Nov 5, 2018
Half a dollar is kind of far away. There's no sign of market going up so my predictions is that we would get at least 100-200 satoshi per coin. It's not bad to be honest.

Aug 22, 2018
Half a dollar is kind of far away. There's no sign of market going up so my predictions is that we would get at least 100-200 satoshi per coin. It's not bad to be honest.
Yeah I think for now we should stay around 30 - 40 sats, which is good considering it was 10 sat not a week ago and then with MN release we might hit ~100 sats. Which is mighty fine for now...
I'm more interested in the price a year from now ! Won't make any prediction of course because who knows what the market will look like... But I believe we may look back at these prices with a smile. :D

Aug 30, 2018
With the amount of coins available and without any big bull market i'm doubting we will ever see 0.5$ .. I really hope so but don't see it happen by the end of the year.

Aug 22, 2018
Those "predictions" always make me smile. First of it is highly non probable... but more, this would certainly not healty for the project.... we want a steady regular slow increase with time.... The purpose is really to run a marathon, not a sprint.

Nov 2, 2018
I believe the price will appreciate more before the end 2018, especially when all the proposed features for this year are released. In the little period before uptrend...shorting trades on tradesatoshi.

Last edited:

kiong

Nov 14, 2018
With the amount of coins available and without any big bull market i'm doubting we will ever see 0.5$ .. I really hope so but don't see it happen by the end of the year.
Yep, market crash ... everything is very difficult to predict.
Maybe next year we will be more realistic