Hi there - first

Jimmy

Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
Thanks for the kind words. We'll be releasing our pre-launch paper very soon to detail all aspects of the project and ensure that everyone is ready for day 1 mainnet. There's also going to be a new website and some bounty rewards up for grabs.

It's going to hot up real soon!

Revan0130

Jul 8, 2018
I was looking through github for Point of Sale (because I really really don't want to pay these corps for something I know I will hate) when my ADHD habits kicked in and I took a peak at a few I have and I thought to myself man if there was a POS that could take crypto transactions that would be awesome.

I come back to github and the next one I look at......SafeCash. Having a POS I can easily train staff to use who may have limited skills with computers which is pretty likely as I am working on starting my own Tap Room.

Love what I see so far can't wait to see more!

Jimmy

Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
I was looking through github for Point of Sale (because I really really don't want to pay these corps for something I know I will hate) when my ADHD habits kicked in and I took a peak at a few I have and I thought to myself man if there was a POS that could take crypto transactions that would be awesome.

I come back to github and the next one I look at......SafeCash. Having a POS I can easily train staff to use who may have limited skills with computers which is pretty likely as I am working on starting my own Tap Room.

Love what I see so far can't wait to see more!
Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to your continued support as we move forwards

BMelon

Jun 15, 2018
Honestly, I really think this coin has SO much potential. And to be in it from the start.... Hell yea! Feels gooooood.
Hello to everyone and lets keep the Genesis train rolling!

Sep 14, 2018
Thanks guys - We have a great team of smart people involved in this project - We're all super excited, and glad you're all on board for the journey!
You have a very strong team, I totally trust the project. It will certainly succeed. I'm glad to be part of the Genesis community

Aug 27, 2018
I thank God I have join Genesis, Safecash before, I believe in this project so much potential to the crypto world. So goodluck and more power to the Genesis Dev Team.