I want apply moderate the Spanish subforum.

themonkii

Community Manager
Staff member
Jun 14, 2018
OK - I will create an official post about this in the coming days. I'll be looking for people that are engaged on the forums. Starting threads, answering, keeping things moving. Both in English, and their respective languages, until the ball gets rolling, then just focusing on their language.

I'll tag you both in the official post. Thanks for your interest guys!

pinox

Sep 19, 2018
Well I see this is just the beginning - but what if you really have to do beside " Starting threads, answering, keeping things moving " ? How many time do you think it requires in a week to accomplish such a tasks ?
Just want to make a clear statement : I want to improve and help but I have not much time left in the spare time, unless you can live with it ( and DO modes were living I think ;)

hasanah

Sep 26, 2018
Indonesia
indodax.com
I am very fluent in Indonesian language, I can also write in English language, I want to be a moderator of Indonesian subforum to help answer the question of Indonesians who are confused.

Altcoinlover

Aug 22, 2018
OK - I will create an official post about this in the coming days. I'll be looking for people that are engaged on the forums. Starting threads, answering, keeping things moving. Both in English, and their respective languages, until the ball gets rolling, then just focusing on their language.

I'll tag you both in the official post. Thanks for your interest guys!
@themonkii

I did not see the official post you are talking about. So for now, I created a post to share my willing to be French Moderator.

Last edited: