In preparation for the upcoming GENX Masternode...

Sep 22, 2018
I am mentally hyped-up for it, as in, this is gonna be a milestone! Not just for Genx as a project, but also for me personally as it is going to be my "VIRGIN" masternode!

So, in preparation for MN, it would be great for us as a community, to share your experiences/joy/horror stories/etc., of having to own a a masternode.

I hope those with MN experiences can share some pointers, and maybe post their MN hosting referral link to get some rewards as well.

What do y'all say?

themonkii

Community Manager
Staff member
Jun 14, 2018
I've always had a pretty easy go at setting up/running MN's. I currently run about 7, or so. Some are easier to setup than others, but all pretty much run flawless once setup. The only exception to that is of course when a new wallet is released.

We will make all efforts to make the process of setting up your $GENX MN as easy as possible with an install script. This should help a fair bit.

Sep 22, 2018
I've always had a pretty easy go at setting up/running MN's. I currently run about 7, or so. Some are easier to setup than others, but all pretty much run flawless once setup. The only exception to that is of course when a new wallet is released.

We will make all efforts to make the process of setting up your $GENX MN as easy as possible with an install script. This should help a fair bit.
Well, in that case, we better wish that the genx wallet is up to date before the MN launch. Otherwise, we will have to go through the hassle of setting the wallet in MN whenever there is a mandatory update in wallet.

Good to know that once the VPS & MN is setup, its basically fire-and-forget kind of work, just wait for the rewards to roll-in by itself.

cheers!