Listing on Coinmarket.cap

Oct 21, 2018
So soon the Genesis will be presented at coinmarcetcap. (y) This is great news and proof of the good work of the project team. I am glad that I joined this wonderful project.

Aug 13, 2018
Yes, the logical next step would be a CMC listing. I believe this will happen in due course. My hope is that we are getting green shoots of market recovery, therefore CMC listing in terms of timing would be perfect. I still need to buy some more though so no crazy price jumps just yet, thank you very much lol. :cool::cool:

in2Dip

Sep 22, 2018
One thing I like about CMC management is that they make their requirements according to market situation. It’s pointless to ask crazy high volume in bear market. Listing on CMC will be great for us, it will bring Genesis much needed exposure.

Zurg

Sep 23, 2018
CNC listing will bring more eyes on the coin. So we will have much bigger audience looking, evaluating and deciding whether they want to invest in GENX.
We have to be prepared with relevant information on forum and website to make them want to be part of this.

meanwords

Nov 5, 2018
We will get listed there no matter what because it's a necessity. I think we have 3 btc buy support and a decent trading volume, no problem listing there now I think :D

Nov 11, 2018
I see many new coins in coinmarketcap,if GENX is registered with CMC, I am sure investors will increase and can join this forum

Zurg

Sep 23, 2018
Just keep reapplying, eventually they will list.
Some coins do this weekly since the rules are so murky.