Now that BTC is in downtrend, suggest BUY

Aug 30, 2018
Do you reallly think it will drop any further?
I do beleive the bottom was around 3500 .. but hey with all these whales it can change any minute.

Sep 22, 2018
Do you reallly think it will drop any further?
I do beleive the bottom was around 3500 .. but hey with all these whales it can change any minute.
Yes alot of uncertainties right now.

My suggestion is never use last year ATH, or this year support at $6500 as benchmark.
BTC price can break through $4200 now, and create another ATH by next year.

Everything's speculative now. No experts can correctly predict the future of bitcoin.

Just buy at your own pace, be comfortable with the price whether is profit or loss. Because today's profit can be tomorrow's loss. Tomorrow's loss can be next year profit. It's all a cycle.

Nov 11, 2018
I still keep Btc but I prefer to invest in new coins, there are still many coins that have better prices in the future. Bitcoin is still above the price of $ 4000 and hopefully the price doesn't go down, because if the Bitcoin Price rises, the altcoin will also riseBtchopefully the price doesn't go down, because if the Bitcoin Price rises, the altcoin will also rise

clipman77

Nov 4, 2018
Of course you need to buy, I think soon the price will go to the top and those prices that we have right now we will not be able to see for a long time and we will only dream of them.

Nov 23, 2018
When it hits 3500 last week i hold my buy order thinking it would go lower but it pumps to 4300 2days after. A 500$ worth of buy from 3500 would nett me 100$ if i sell back at 4300. I really need some courage to buy and make some profits from Swing trading