What Website Features Would YOU Like?

TheHas

Oct 4, 2018
Timeline of smaller features of what's coming up over the next month, like if you're going to do a lite wallet, or do some other development. Could also be a monthly update that you can subscribe to.

I feel like it would be nice to have a straightforward way to get be able to cut and paste your member address link. Since it is requested for the registration. So if using mobile it is less difficult or in general. Also maybe the ability to add your BTC ID and wallet address in the same section. Just for convenience sake.

There have been some pretty good ideas so far. I like the idea of the recent additions and short goals possibly. Also a little ticker would be nice with the current pricing etc..

Nov 2, 2018
I really don't know what features I like from dapp websites but a user friendly site that loads very fast with necessary information would seem cool. Am not sure if the web wallet is functional yet, this will add value to the site.

in2Dip

Sep 22, 2018
What would be very useful for some of us in terms of thinking ahead to MN implementation is maybe a guide for masternodes. How to set it up, what the requirements will be and so on.

Apologies if this has been asked or answered by anyone else.

Zurg

Sep 23, 2018
The less on the website the better. Only the most important information and nothing more.
Too many things make websites look very cluttered and at some point unprofessional.