What's next with bitcoin

Aug 30, 2018
So guys what do you think is the next step of bitcoin .. 6500 is long gone and is not resistance... doesn't look good though

Nov 11, 2018
The current Bitcoin price is $ 4,903.60 (-12.48%)
and 24-hour trading volume $ 7,161,639,695 https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

When I saw the red crypto market in late November, I was very worried about the altcoin price, the Bitcoin price dropped and this is a sign that Bullrun is coming, we have experienced this phenomenon at the end of 2017, we are waiting for what will happen in December

TecScout

Staff member
Aug 23, 2018
Germany
I do not think there will be a bullrun this year.
People who have bought expensive are probably nervous and people who have sold early think about whether they ever invest again.

It takes quite some time, I would even say: a lot of time

meanwords

Nov 5, 2018
I don't know the reason for Bitcoin's sudden fall but I'm sure that new hope will shine upon us. We still have GENX to make our day bright :)

Aug 30, 2018
True, but the altcoins are still way to dependant of the bitcoin manipulation price...
I hope they get disconnected soon, so we are no longer dependable of bitcoin wars.

in2Dip

Sep 22, 2018
I do not think there will be a bullrun this year. People who have bought expensive are probably nervous and people who have sold early think about whether they ever invest again.
It takes quite some time, I would even say: a lot of time
You are correct, this is a big problem for cryptosphere now. The huge amount that has been taken out is not guaranteed to be put back in even if there were signs of a bull run. We have again seen how volatile crypto market is and I worry that this might have made people cut their losses, and the ones who sold when price was good feeling happy and not wanting to take the risk again.