World Community Grid - Genesis Team

Coconuts

Dec 19, 2018
Hi everyone, I have created a team for the Genesis community on IBM's World Community Grid. For those of you who don't know, World Community Grid (WCG) is a massive public computing grid that focuses on scientific research to benefit humanity. Currently, there are six active research areas including: Smash Childhood Cancer, Microbiome Immunity Project, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS, and Mapping Cancer Markers. You can choose which (or all) areas of research that you would like to contribute to. Currently, only CPU's are able to be used. Personally, I run this 24/7 on my desktop and my miner (both of which are also mining GenX!). You can select the maximum and minimum CPU usage that WCG can use, and it can also be set to only run when your computer is not in use. It would be great to get as many people as possible to contribute, no matter what CPU you run! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. The website is: https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/. Be sure to join the team "Genesis Network".